Main | Encyclopedia | Chat Room | Live the Legend Forum

Jurassic Park Legacy Forums  

Go Back   Jurassic Park Legacy Forums > Community > JP Fanfiction and Fanfilms

JP Fanfiction and Fanfilms The Jurassic Park story lives on

Unread 01-01-2009, 06:26 PM
Parasaurolophus

Jack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of light
Style: JPLegacy
Send a message via ICQ to Jack DLM Send a message via AIM to Jack DLM Send a message via MSN to Jack DLM Send a message via Yahoo to Jack DLM Send a message via Skype™ to Jack DLM
Default Jurassic Park: Prime Survival

I really don't know what to say. It's my fan film basically. I've been working on it for 1-2 years now and have met some incredible people throughout the production. It really shows what a community can do if they work together. From day 1 I have been determined to get this film released and I will not stop until I do. I can actually feel it getting closer, I'm editing now and only have a few scenes left to film.

Still lost for words here but it's coming along quite well, the animation is just amazing as you can see in the update videos and scene 16 which I have uploaded.

Anyhow, here are some links and videos from the film that you may find interesting.

Official Website
www.delamarepro.com/jurassicparkprimesurvival

First ever video, Promotional Short Film

Update Video 1

Teaser 1

Scene 13 - Making Of

Scene 16

Update Video 2

Teaser 2

Hope you enjoy watching them, they're only a taste of what's to come. Sorry I couldn't say much, I really did not know what to write. But feel free to ask me anything about this film, I love making it and I hope you'll love watching it.

Jack
Unread 01-01-2009, 06:38 PM
Gallimimus

Location: Outside, beyond the wall, past the dark side of the moon, wishing you were here.
Velociraptor_Nublarensis has a spectacular aura about
Style: JPLegacy Jungle
Send a message via AIM to Velociraptor_Nublarensis Send a message via MSN to Velociraptor_Nublarensis

Hey, this looks really cool! I don't think I've ever seen a Fanfilm for JP before like this.
Unread 01-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Compsognathus

leeham991 has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to leeham991

IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

Hehe, great, I'll sub your channel in literally 21 seconds.
We're made of star stuff
We are a way for the Cosmos to know itself
Unread 01-01-2009, 06:40 PM
Parasaurolophus

Jack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via ICQ to Jack DLM Send a message via AIM to Jack DLM Send a message via MSN to Jack DLM Send a message via Yahoo to Jack DLM Send a message via Skype™ to Jack DLM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor_Nublarensis View Post
Hey, this looks really cool! I don't think I've ever seen a Fanfilm for JP before like this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by leeham991 View Post
IT'S ABOUT BLOODY TIME!

Hehe, great, I'll sub your channel in literally 21 seconds.
Thanks guys.
Unread 01-01-2009, 06:57 PM
Banned

Dr.Dino is a jewel in the roughDr.Dino is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor_Nublarensis View Post
You didn't! This is the first fan-film ever being made on Jurassic Park franchise. Jack De La Mare is doing an excellent job so far in keeping this practically dead franchise alive and we should definitely support his work.
Unread 01-02-2009, 07:42 AM
Parasaurolophus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dino View Post
You didn't! This is the first fan-film ever being made on Jurassic Park franchise. Jack De La Mare is doing an excellent job so far in keeping this practically dead franchise alive and we should definitely support his work.
Why thank you

Oh I had some posters printed for the film, a little smaller than expected but shiny and glossy and really cool. Like the first JP poster there was. I have 5 here, but I'm going to order more, if I put these up for sale (which was the plan) would anybody buy them?
Unread 01-02-2009, 09:46 AM
JPLegacy Retired Staff

T-PEKC is just really niceT-PEKC is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Dino
You didn't! This is the first fan-film ever being made on Jurassic Park franchise.
It's not the first JP fan-film but it would be the best one. Just look at the CG dinosaurs! They look better than what we see in movies made with much more money. The work of Jack De La Mare and his team should be an inspiration for the fans. This will be the first JP movie made from fans to fans. You're proving that our community is still alive. Respect to you guys. I just can't wait for the premiere of "Jurassic Park: Prime Survival".

BTW, I know it's too early for such a question but do you plan to make the movie able for download? I want to have it recordered on DVD.
Unread 01-02-2009, 10:08 AM
Pachycephalosaurus

Prime Spinosaur is just really nicePrime Spinosaur is just really nice
Style: JPL vs.1.0 Dangerous Ground - Fluid

This looks truly amazing.
Unread 01-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Parasaurolophus

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-PEKC View Post
It's not the first JP fan-film but it would be the best one. Just look at the CG dinosaurs! They look better than what we see in movies made with much more money. The work of Jack De La Mare and his team should be an inspiration for the fans. This will be the first JP movie made from fans to fans. You're proving that our community is still alive. Respect to you guys. I just can't wait for the premiere of "Jurassic Park: Prime Survival".

BTW, I know it's too early for such a question but do you plan to make the movie able for download? I want to have it recordered on DVD.
Thanks for the comments . And I'll be selling it on DVD, hopefully along with special features. The profits (if made) will go towards future films of mine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Spinosaur View Post
This looks truly amazing.
Glad you like it .

Now would anybody buy a poster? It's A3 size and looks like this:

Last edited by Jack DLM; 01-02-2009 at 05:41 PM..
Unread 01-03-2009, 04:34 PM
JPLegacy Retired/Honorary Staff

Dinoslayer has disabled reputation
Style: JPLegacy Jungle

I'm behind Jack in this as well as I capably can be. It isn't the movies, it's the experience.