Main | Encyclopedia | Chat Room | Live the Legend Forum

Go Back   Jurassic Park Legacy Forums > Jurassic Park Continuity > The Films > Jurassic World News (Spoilers)

Jurassic World News (Spoilers) Find any news you want us to report about JPIV?

Unread 11-25-2011, 04:51 AM
JPLegacy Retried Staff/Co-Founder

Oviraptor has disabled reputation
Default Joseph Mazzello wants in on JPIV.

http://www.moviehole.net/201149413-m...urassic-park-4

A couple of weeks ago we had Ariana Richards, Lexi from “Jurassic Park”, on the Hole Cast for the release of the dino-hit’s Blu-ray premiere. Though she hadn’t heard anything beyond the internet rumours, Richards naturally expressed interest in reprising her role as the computer-savvy youngster – the role that made her acting career – in the long-rumoured “Jurassic Park 4″.

Today, in an interview with HeyUGuys, Richards’ “Jurassic Park” co-star Joseph Mazzello said he too wants in on the inevitable sequel. Mazello, who has been shooting “G.I Joe 2: Retaliation”, even went one step further – he’s told Steven Spielberg to put him in the film.

I know they are writing it and it’s been developed right now. The last time I saw Steven was at the Emmys and I put the bug in his ear, I have no shame in that! I said, ‘Hey, let me know when you’re doing Jurassic Park 4, ok?’ If it came around and I was a part of it that would be an absolute thrill. I think it would be a great idea to have Tim grown up and see how that would affect things. We’ll see, you never know. If it happens it’ll be the greatest thrill of my life.

Mark Protosevich (“I Am Legend,” “Thor”) is currently writing the screenplay for the fourth film, with “Jurassic Park 3″ helmer Joe Johnston strongly rumoured to be retaining the directing reigns on the new film.

“It’s nothing like the first three,” Johnston told The New Zealand Herald. “It sort of takes the franchise off in a completely different direction, which is the only way I would want to get involved.”

Scientist Jack Horner, whose research is funded by such parties as Universal and George Lucas, is already hard at work on the sciency side of the film.

The dino-man tells The Herald-Sun what palaeontologists know about dinosaurs has dramatically changed since he first teamed up with Spielberg in 1993.

“We’ve learned that dinosaurs were colourful, we’ve learned that dinosaurs were feathered. We’ve learned a lot about dinosaur behaviours, we’ve learned there’s a difference in how juveniles look and adults look… Jurassic Park 4 will look very different than Jurassic Park 3.

“We find a dinosaur, a new species of dinosaur, on average every seven weeks. I think recently it’s been probably like every five weeks. I found one last week.”

Steven Spielberg, meanwhile, tells Empire magazine that he hopes “Jurassic Park 4″ will be ”out in the next couple of years”:.
Unread 11-25-2011, 08:33 AM
Banned

Christian Nickel has a spectacular aura about
Smile

Awesome!
Unread 11-25-2011, 08:35 AM
Hatchling

SimonRaptor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oviraptor View Post
Steven Spielberg, meanwhile, tells Empire magazine that he hopes “Jurassic Park 4″ will be ”out in the next couple of years”:.
I hope that JPIV will be ASAP.
Unread 11-25-2011, 07:02 PM
Tyrannosaurus Rex

Jack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of lightJack DLM is a glorious beacon of light
Style: JPLegacy
Send a message via ICQ to Jack DLM Send a message via AIM to Jack DLM Send a message via MSN to Jack DLM Send a message via Yahoo to Jack DLM Send a message via Skype™ to Jack DLM

This is great news!
Unread 11-25-2011, 07:12 PM
JPLegacy Retired Staff

Spinoraptor rex is just really niceSpinoraptor rex is just really nice

Fantastic! Maybe Joe can take the lead role for the saga if Sam Neill and Jeff Goldblum are getting a little old hat. I just hope the dinosaurs of JP IV don't closely resemble a certain creature we Americans have eaten a lot of over the last two days.
Read John 3:16
Unread 11-25-2011, 07:38 PM
JPLegacy Moderator

evolution_rex is a name known to allevolution_rex is a name known to allevolution_rex is a name known to allevolution_rex is a name known to all

I'm not sure about Richards, but Mazzello is certainly capable of taking the lead role in a fourth film.

Having problems with other members? Give me a PM!
Unread 11-25-2011, 07:42 PM
JPLegacy Veteran

Dinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, perhaps he finds that somebody has been genetically tampering with his late grandfathers dinos, and leads an investigation or a legal case against it. That would definitely be a whole new direction for the series, and definitely could still be interesting!

"If we could only step aside, and trust in nature, life will find a way...."
Unread 11-25-2011, 09:37 PM
JPLegacy Veteran

Dinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond reputeDinos4Ever has a reputation beyond repute

Well the excuse there was she was in the novel. They couldn't just write het out. There needs to be the child-like character to relate to.

"If we could only step aside, and trust in nature, life will find a way...."
Unread 11-25-2011, 09:53 PM
Banned

Sandy is just really niceSandy is just really niceSandy is just really nice

F*** yes!
Unread 11-26-2011, 02:22 AM
Dinosaur Egg

Gruntbuddy is an unknown quantity at this point

This is great news! thanks for the update!