Main | Encyclopedia | Chat Room

Jurassic Park Legacy Forums  

Go Back   Jurassic Park Legacy Forums > Expanded Park > Jurassic Park & Dinosaur Gaming Discussion > Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis > JPL Film Canon

JPL Film Canon Discuss the JPL Film Canon skins and mods here.

Unread 07-18-2007, 12:07 AM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

Tyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Tyrannosaur Send a message via AIM to Tyrannosaur Send a message via MSN to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrannosaur
Default JPL JPOG Film Canon Mod Tech. Issues Thread

With the pack live, post technical issues here.

What we're already aware of:

- gui_Dinopedia16.tml featuring female images of Dinosaurs in conjunction with some male images.
- Velociraptor nublarensis male (TLW Raptor) and Velociraptor sornaensis male & female (JP3 Raptor) are underway for some face-lifts for 1.5
- Tyrannosaurus rex Muerta Skin is having difficulties on teeth transparency, we will get onto this soon as well for 1.5

Before you post any question on how to install please, please, please read the Readme as it contains VALUABLE information for you!
Unread 07-18-2007, 12:19 AM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

Tyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond reputeTyrannosaur has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Tyrannosaur Send a message via AIM to Tyrannosaur Send a message via MSN to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Yahoo to Tyrannosaur Send a message via Skype™ to Tyrannosaur

Also before it is asked how to get male and female skins working please remember to switch between 16-bit mode for male skins and 32-bit mode for female skins. Since Jurassic Park was designed to be meant for female dinosaurs we recommend that you leave it in 32 bit mode!

Also this mod is CEP/GEP 1.01 Compatible. The only way CEP/GEP 1.05 is compatible with this is if you don't include their fantastic skins sadly.
Unread 07-18-2007, 01:16 AM
Dinosaur Egg

Parasaurolophus is on a distinguished road
Style:

The Gallimimus calls aren't working.
For the 'GaliCall01', should it have two L's and not one?
Unread 07-18-2007, 01:17 AM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

No. Gallicalls work on my machine and every other machine that it's been tested on.
Unread 07-18-2007, 01:19 AM
Hatchling

Internecivus is on a distinguished road
Style: JPLegacy Jungle

Set yourg games's sound to software....That should fix It...
EDIT:I think you guys need to work more on the stegosaurs head,It looks exactly the same as the original skin...
Unread 07-18-2007, 01:48 AM
JPLegacy Retired/Honorary Staff

DVRex has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via AIM to DVRex Send a message via MSN to DVRex Send a message via Yahoo to DVRex

Ohh, you don't know how many time I edited the Steg's head. I drove the team mad as I re-did the head multiple times. It's really hard to get any detail on there. After all the edits, I decided it was better to just leave the head as is instead of having an odd looking head. I think I have screenshots of the old head if you want to see them.
Unread 07-18-2007, 02:06 AM
Hatchling

Internecivus is on a distinguished road
Style: JPLegacy Jungle

Oh,I forgot about the multiple edits you did,sorry....Still I don't really mind.....
Unread 07-18-2007, 02:22 AM

Send a message via AIM to DVRex Send a message via MSN to DVRex Send a message via Yahoo to DVRex

Hehe, no need to apologize, it's just that a new head wasn't able to make it into this pack. I'll work on a new head for the upcoming revision pack, and if it looks good, I'll see that it makes it into the final pack.

Here's a pic of an earlier version of the Steg. Haha, this was when it was in it's "Frankenstein Monster" stage as I call it. I skinned the head in a way that gave the illusion that I had reshaped the head. There were problems with the animated eye showing through part of the head where it shouldn't have, so I decided it was best to change the head back to the original for now.

Unread 07-18-2007, 02:26 AM
JPLegacy Owner/Founder

After much probing from me.
Unread 07-18-2007, 02:42 AM

Haha, yes you, TRM, and Dilly are the ones who probe my skins the most. Well this time I won't mess with the head reshaping thing.